The battery for Onyx BOOX i63M NEWTON
In order to be sure that exactly this battery is installed in your e-book it is necessary to disassemble your device before ordering something. Some manufacturers of e-books install different batteries into different batches of the same model!
Attention: the authors are not responsible for disruptions of work of e-books got after using this information. Everything you do is on your risk! Using this method removes your e-book from the warranty!
In e-books Onyx BOOX i63M NEWTON is installed the battery 355585 (Onyx BBA10).
Parameters of the battery:
- model: 355585 (Onyx BBA10)
- capacity: 1600 mAh
- length: 56 mm
- width: 85
- thickness: 3.5 mm
You have to perform the following sequence to replace the battery of Onyx BOOX i63M NEWTON.
- You should take off the back cover of the e-reader (the materials which are lower can help you). Try not to use metal things for detaching the latches of the case for preserving the appearance of your e-book;
- Then carefully detach the socket of the battery from the board of the device;
- After that take off the old battery;
- Then install the new battery into its place;
- After that connect the power socket to the board;
- Then assemble the e-reader and check its operability in the reading mode and charging mode.
You can order a new battery in the internet-shop using this link:
You can see a step by step instruction for disassembling an e-book here: