The battery for Barnes and Noble NOOK Simple Touch
In order to be sure that exactly this battery is installed in your e-book it is necessary to disassemble your device before ordering something. Some manufacturers of e-books install different batteries into different batches of the same model!
Attention: the authors are not responsible for disruptions of work of e-books got after using this information. Everything you do is on your risk! Using this method removes your e-book from the warranty!
In e-books Barnes and Noble NOOK Simple Touch is installed the battery BNRV300/S11ND018A/MLP30.
Parameters of the battery:
- model: BNRV300/S11ND018A/MLP30
- capacity: 1530 mAh
- length: 87 mm
- width: 57 mm
- thickness: 3.0 mm
You have to perform the following sequence to replace the battery of Barnes and Noble NOOK Simple Touch.
- You should take off the back cover of the e-reader (the materials which are lower can help you). Try not to use metal things for detaching the latches of the case for preserving the appearance of your e-book;
- Then carefully detach the socket of the battery from the board of the device;
- After that take off the old battery;
- Then install the new battery into its place;
- After that connect the power socket to the board;
- Then assemble the e-reader and check its operability in the reading mode and charging mode.
You can order a new battery in the internet-shop using this link:
You can see the step by step instruction for disassembling of the e-book on the site youtube.com using this link:
You can see a step by step instruction for disassembling an e-book here: