*to compare - size of the text on the page of a paper book in soft cover 84x138 mm., contrast of the text of a newspaper is about 10:1, of lazer print on white paper about 21:1 *How to change the screen on Barnes and Noble NOOK Simple Touch look here.
- model of the screen: E-ink Pearl
- diagonal, inches: 6
- touch (infrared)
- resolution: 600 x 800 dots
- contrast: 10:1
- density 167 dots per inch (ppi)
- backlight of the screen : no
- the size of the workspace of the screen 91x122 mm.
Slot for a memory card:
*where to buy and how to change a battery in this reader read in a material "Models of batteries"
- capacity: 1530 mah
- model of a battery: BNRV300 / S11ND018A / MLP305787
- one battery charge should suffice for browing of 8000 pages
Wi-Fi module: yes
Contents of delivey:
- power adapter USB
Dimensions: 165 x 127 x 12 mm.
Weight: 212 g.